Remembering The Forgotten War - Online Event
Thursday 24th June 2021
The British Korean Society is arranging an event to honour British veterans of the Korean War on Thursday 24 June 2021.
The event will take place at the National Army Museum in Chelsea, but attendance will be limited. However, the event will also be streamed live over YouTube and Zoom. This will allow veterans, and any others who might be interested, to watch and to take part from their own homes.
For more information and FAQS please visit: The British Korean Society
KRH Regimental Open Day
Sunday 4th September 2021
The King’s Royal Hussars will be holding an Open Day at Aliwal Barracks, Tidworth, on Saturday 4th September 2021. To book please
- Following the QR Code on the poster.
- Following this link to complete the booking form on-line: Families Day On-Line Booking Form
More details to follow soon. The Museum will have a stand on the day to showcase the rich history of The King’s Royal Hussars from 1715 to 2021!
The broad programme is:
- Friday 3rd Sep
- Evening reception in Messes: Function and booking details to follow very soon.
- Saturday 4th Sep – See the poster above.
- Families Day 11:00am until 4:00pm: Free entry.
- Evening All Ranks Party 7pm until 11:00pm: Free entry.
- To give the organisers an idea of demand you are asked to complete and submit the booking form (Note: This is for Saturday only).
- Sunday 5th Sep: No activities.
Winchester Heritage Open Days 2021
10th – 19th September 2021
Come and explore the sixth Winchester Heritage Open Day’s Festival run by the Hampshire History Trust every September! The festival celebrates Winchester’s history, architecture and cultural heritage with events happening all over the city. There will be in-person and digital events so you can enjoy the festival wherever you are. The theme of this year’s festival is: Edible England exploring the past, present and future of culinary heritage and culture!
HorsePower Museum will be taking part during the festival check back for more details soon!
For more information on the Festival itself visit: https://www.winchesterheritageopendays.org/